Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Talking with Cassius

Yo Caesar it is the fortune-teller who tells you to beware of March 15. Brutus will you go see how the race is run. Naw i don't feel like it. I am not interested in sports. I am a lazy person but bro don't let me keep you from doing what you want. I'm out peace bro. What does this mean? You think I am afraid that the people chose Caesar to become king. I am not afraid I just don't want him to have too much power to protect the public welfare of our citizens. I put honor before one eye and death before the other. I believe that all this applause if for some new honors that have been heaped on Caesar. I know you love me, I have no doubt. I know you are trying to persuade me but i shall tell you my own thoughts. I will put your words into consideration but for now the games are over.
A statue of Brutus.

No comments:

Post a Comment